Schedule: Primarily Monday – Friday, with only 1 weekend day every fourth weekend
Shift Differential and Weekend Differentials also available
12:45pm – 9:15pm
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assess and coordinates resident’s long term health care needs.
- Develops and monitors health care plans of residents
- Accompanies and attends resident’s annual physical and referral appointments
- Participates with the pharmacist in medication review process and following up on physician recommendations from medication review
- Registered nurse
- Current certification in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Required state training in dependent adult and child abuse class.
- Free from a conviction or prior employment history of child or resident abuse or dependent adult abuse.
Offer of employment contingent upon successful completion of criminal background checks and drug screening. EOE
All positions at Hills & Dales require the ability to pass an extensive background check including checks of the Dependent Adult and Child abuse registries, Sex Offender registry and a criminal history check.
Full-time positions receive benefits including health, dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and sick time, paid holidays, and 401(k). Part-time positions receive paid vacation, sick time and paid holidays.
Hills & Dales is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Fill out an online application or send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.