HCBS Program Coordinator
Full-Time Exempt, Salaried Position HCBS In-Home
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00 pm
On-Call Schedule including weekends, some evening and weekend hours may required.
The Home and Community-Based Services Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and day-to-day operations of the community-based services program. This job will direct the work and provide supervision and leadership of assigned personal assistants through mentoring, training and development of a cohesive team. This position is responsible to the department director in developing and providing strategic business direction of the community-based services program, and thus, requires a high level of organization, decisiveness and the ability to multi-task.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Human Services field is preferred, however an Associate of Arts degree with one-year experience in a direct care setting will be considered, or a minimum of two years’ experience in a direct care facility
- A minimum of 1-2 years supervisory experience required
- Free from convictions or prior employment history of child or resident abuse or dependent adult abuse
- Ability and desire to work with children and/or adults with mental and physical disabilities
- Valid driver’s license and insurance required
Starting rage of $38,064 depending on experience.
Part-time positions currently available
This is a great opportunity to have an impact on someone’s life and build your career supporting adults with intellectual and physical disabilities.
Applicants must be able to meet the following requirements:
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent.
- 1 year direct care experienced preferred, however, on-site training available.
- Applicants must qualify as an approved driver; use of personal vehicle with minimum insurance requirements of $ 25,000.00 bodily injury liability (found on Declarations page of your policy).
Wage: Starts at $15.00
Additional pay for 1 or more years work experience in a HCBS &/or college related education for AA or BS/BA. Shift and weekend differentials also available.
All positions at Hills & Dales require the ability to pass an extensive background check including checks of the Dependent Adult and Child abuse registries, Sex Offender registry and a criminal history check. Offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of criminal background checks & drug screening. EOE.
Full-time positions receive benefits including health, dental, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and sick time, paid holidays, and 401(k). Part-time positions receive paid vacation, sick time and paid holidays.
Hills & Dales is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Fill out an online application or send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.