The Lead Teacher’s responsibilities include planning and implementing creative learning experiences through Creative Curriculum in art, outdoor activities, dramatic play, sensory experiences, and music & movement. We are seeking a team player who will build strong relationships with families, team members, and the children in our center.
- Experience working in an early childhood classroom
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood or Elementary Education or an Associate’s degree in early childhood is preferred. All other degrees with two years early childhood experience may be considered.
No weekends or major holidays!
If you are interested in working in a fun, creative, and team oriented environment, apply now!
Paid trainings and meals are provided!
Monday – Friday, Morning-Afternoon to Close
The Childcare Assistant is responsible for assisting the teacher in the education of children including management of student behavior; record keeping; instructional assistance; classroom safety, security and organization; and interaction and communication with students, support staff, parents/guardians, and agencies.
- Free from a conviction or prior employment history of child, resident or dependent adult abuse.
- Must complete CPR, First Aid in the first three months of employment and 10 contact hours of child related training annually.
- Creative curriculum.
All positions at Hills & Dales require the ability to pass an extensive background check including checks of the Dependent Adult and Child abuse registries, Sex Offender registry and a criminal history check. Offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of criminal background checks & drug screening. EOE.
Benefits include paid vacation for Lead teachers; up to 3 paid holidays for Childcare Assistants who work an average of 30 hours per week.
Hills & Dales is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Fill out an online application or send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.