Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
This position is responsible for the overall operations of the organization and is accountable to the Operations Board of Directors. The position operates within the scope of the mission and formulates and implements the agency long-range strategic plan, the CEO ensures compliance of all regulatory requirements associated with Local/State/Federal and accreditation entities and the reimbursements systems present. Strong fiscal ability and financials understanding appropriate to leading a large Human Services Agency is necessary. The CEO supports the fundraising and public relations efforts of the Jamie Barwick Hills & Dales Foundation. For complete job description and/or to apply, visit the Access Dubuque website here.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in health care administration, business administration or equivalent field.
- Minimum of five to seven years experience working in long-term care administration
- Minimum of five years management and/or supervisory experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Free of conviction or prior employment history of child or resident abuse or dependent adult abuse.
- A financial credit check/review will be completed.
Hills & Dales offers a competitive wage and benefits package. For confidential consideration, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail attention to:
Jim Weber/Search Committee
1011 Davis Street
Dubuque, IA 52001
Offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of criminal background checks and drug screening. EOE.